At Magic Costa Blanca we are committed to sustainable tourism under the philosophy ''Making a magic place'', in line with a more protected and secure future in the long term, respecting the natural resources of our planet.
This project, the result of our commitment to the environment and to reducing our environmental footprint, was born with the desire to develop our model of efficient, sustainable and committed hotel management. For Magic, issues such as reducing the use of non-renewable resources and energy, recycling, incorporating eco-design criteria into our processes and raising awareness among the public and our employees are some of our priorities.
These are some of the actions we are carrying out:
- Circular economy: We enhance the life cycle of our goods, products and services by optimizing and extending their useful life. In addition, we make sustainable use of resources and prevent waste generation by promoting the recycling of all types of materials and their controlled disposal: paper and cardboard, glass, oil, ink, batteries, plastic, household goods, etc. We continue to work with organizations such as BIOSCORE to improve sustainability and periodically incorporate new measures such as the use of biodegradable products in the cleaning of rooms and facilities.
- Plastic 0: With measures such as the installation of osmosis-filtered water fountains or the elimination of single-use plastic products, we have stopped consuming more than 3 million plastic straws, more than 2 million plastic bottles and more than 3 million single-use cups annually in our accommodations. These measures improve the health of the planet, preventing the generation of CO2 and millions of microplastics from reaching the oceans and ending up in the food chain.
- Energy efficiency control: We promote a responsible use of energy in all our facilities by using natural light and LED lighting. We are immersed in a process of energy transition with solar panels so that all our complexes can be self-sufficient and generate 0 impact on the carbon footprint. We monitor and supervise the responsible use of lights, air conditioners, etc. in accordance with environmental regulations and recommendations.
- Healthy food: We promote the use of fresh products and food, and of nearby proximity or kilometer 0, reducing the transportation effect. In addition, we incorporate in our restaurants first quality products for all types of diets: vegetarian, celiac, intolerances... We also encourage responsible consumption, avoiding food waste in all our buffets and restaurants.
- Physical exercise: We encourage the use of elements such as bicycles or walking instead of taking a vehicle to try to mitigate climate change and the environmental footprint.
- Electric chargers: We are working to implement chargers so you can recharge your electric car.